NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Tesco
Location: UK/ Home based
Base Salary: £40-55k Full executive package (5 series, home office etc)
Bonus: Excellent bonus potential
Our client is a globally recognisable British food business with a leading market share across brand and private label categories. Due to major growth in recent times in both UK and International markets they have restructured the Commercial team and are looking to appoint a national account manager for their largest UK customer.
- Reporting directly to the Account director you will be responsible for the commercial performance of a £40M + Tesco account covering both brand and private label products in a highly autonomous and empowered position.
- A commercially rounded role you will work closely alongside peers and customers across a variety of functions to deliver new and established joint business plans
- Of graduate calibre, with the ability to prove you could add value to a British food business and ideally, experience working alongside a top 4 Grocer.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships and grow market share.
- Will be keen to showcase your commercial skills in a growth environment where commercial results are rewarded.