Group Tax Accountant
Joining a FTSE 250 Retail group with over £500m revenue last year, this newly formed position will take on a variety of responsibilities. This will include corporate tax compliance, tax structuring, tax advisory, as well as exposure with VAT also. With operations across the country, the role offers broad exposure, and would make an excellent first or second step into industry.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of corporate tax returns
- Advise on the UK corporate tax position, assisting with the ongoing assessment under IFRS
- Work alongside the CT compliance manager to ensure the compliance process is streamlined as possible
- Liaise closely with HMRC and external advisors
- ACCA/ACA/CTA Qualified, with proven UK corporate tax ability.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, with a desire to expand on current ability.
- Eager to grow within a role and over time, take on more responsibility.