Accounts Payable Clerk
Fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing business in Brentford, Berkshire.
Our client is a market leader in the logistics industry and they are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a full time basis.
Working hours are Monday- Friday 09:00-17:30.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Coding and Checking Invoices
- Arranging payment runs via BACS or by cheque
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File Invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Process staff expenses
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of Sage Line 200
- Strong attention to detail and good numerical skills
- A desire to want to learn and progress
Please note this position is based in Brentford. Please only apply if you are able to travel to this location. When applying, please ensure your CV is up-to-date and sent in a word format.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.