eCommerce / IT Project Manager
Our client based in Moorgate, London seek a talented eCommerce/IT Project Manager to help deliver key consulting projects to their clients.
You will be based in London, working on delivery or analysis projects related to airline digital retail and distribution.
• Working as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Solution Architect, or similar
• Building effective digital user experiences and applications in complex domains
• Transactional / process-oriented applications involving complex back-end service integration (experience with travel-related systems would be an advantage)
• Leveraging online retail best practices in the design and optimisation process
• Experience co-ordinating requirements or solution design workshops, customer interviews and presentations to senior audiences
• Experience with procurement processes (e.g. RFIs / RFPs) and 3rd party vendor management would be an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint (knowledge of MS Visio and Project would be an advantage)
• Excellent command of English (good knowledge of other languages would be an advantage)
Requirements for this role:
• Minimum 5 years working on eCommerce projects e.g. as a Business Analyst, Project Manager and/or Solution Architect
• Ability to travel abroad, sometimes at short notice
• You have existing right to work in the UK
• Living in, or able to relocate to, the Greater London Area - this is a London-based role
• You can work within a small team often with little direction
• Great communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of Excel and good PowerPoint presentations design ability
• Airline (or other travel-related) eCommerce and direct distribution technology, merchandising and PSS/reservation systems, payment systems, customer data and personalisation, etc.
• Understanding of the forces that influence airline online sales strategy (e.g. the market/competitors, regulatory, evolution of NDC
A substantial part of the work involves being present on-site at our customers’ offices, so a significant amount of international travel is required.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.