Accounts Payable Clerk
Job Purpose To play an active role in the Accounts Payable function, logging, processing and managing invoices and purchase orders, to ensure the timely and accurate processing of costs and other overheads. Also to preform supplier statement reconciliations on a monthly basis and to support the Accounts Payable manager with any process changes that may be required, including training site administrative teams. Key Accountabilities:
• Work within the Accounts Payables function and ensure compliance with Group policy.
• Act as a contact for vendors, managing all queries and escalating them where required.
• Ensure all Purchase Orders are raised in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Ensure all invoices are matched to an appropriate and supporting Purchase Order.
• Ensure all suppliers are paid within an appropriate timeframe.
• To perform supplier statement reconciliations on a regular basis.
• Help to identify efficiency savings within the Accounts Payable process.
• Liaise and build relationships with sites, supporting their information needs and helping to drive commercial accountability
• Assist in the preparation of Project Cost Schedules and Budget Comparisons
• Support the Accounts Payable Manager.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.