Technical Customer Support Advisor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Customer Support Advisor to join this successful and expanding company who are going through a period of sustained growth. The Technical Customer Support Advisor will be ensuring that the high standards set by the business are maintained and exceeded. Working as part of a fast-paced and motivated Customer Support team, you will be key to the team`s continued success.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-530pm
It is essential that you have previous customer service skills, gained within a professional office environment, along with good IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. The ability to deal with several tasks at one time is key, making sure that work is prioritised effectively to achieve business goals. You will be expected to answer high volumes of calls during busy periods.
The Technical Customer Support Advisor is a key role in ensuring that the company delivers on service promises at all times, supporting the Technical Customer Support Manager in helping to deliver continuous improvements to the benefit of the customers, the networks and the business. To be the voice of the customer inside the company and assist in delivering the Customer Support and company strategy.
- To handle customer queries/issues in a professional and timely manner, covering all products and services
- Determining quick resolutions to technical issues
- Liaising with appropriate networks and suppliers
- Making sure cases are updated accordingly using CRM activities and tracking so full audit trail is visible
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date on their queries at all times
- Undertaking customer satisfaction surveys annually to identify customer`s experience of service
- Proven customer service experience gained within a professional office environment
- Genuine passion to assist customers with problems, providing strong commercial solutions
- Able to work under pressure to achieve goals and deadlines, whilst maintaining the highest possible level of customer service
- Good all-round IT skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and inhouse databases
Keywords: Customer service, customer support, contact centre, Technical customer service
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds