Maths Teachers Required Now In Gloucestershire
September 2017 - Placements - full time
Daily Rate £120 - £160.00 per day
We are searching for an experienced Math teacher to work in our secondary schools in the Gloucester area from September onwards. You will be expected to plan, prepare and teach KS3 & KS4 Maths to mixed ability students, as well as cover the odd lesson in another subject.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified teacher who specialises in math . You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude. You must be someone who is passionate about making a difference, and be able to make a positive impact. The position will be long temporary initially, but will end in a contract directly with the school if you prove to be a success.
To become part of the Tradewind supply team at this secondary school you will be: -
* A Qualified Maths Teacher
* Have excellent subject knowledge
* Ability to engage and inspire students
* The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
* Commitment to the school and its students
If this exciting opportunity at this secondary school appeals to you, please send your CV to Michelle Withers at the Bristol Tradewind team now!
Tradewind Recruitment is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Our clients include primary schools, secondary schools and special educational needs schools in London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Last year we found work for over 3,500 teacher and support staff and with top rates of pay for teachers and support staff, Tradewind should be your only point of call when looking for a new role.
Working for Tradewind holds many benefits whilst finding you your ideal next position. These include:
* Access to over 3,000 vacancies each year
* Top rates of pay
* Free CPD
* Free Resource Centres
* Referral Bonuses
* Guaranteed Pay Schemes
* Online Portal
* Free social and networking events
TRADEWIND RECRUITMENT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community