Accounts / Payroll Assistant
RSM Topjobs is looking to recruit an internal experienced finance assistant to work in a busy accounts department reporting to the company's accountant.
- Experienced in working in a finance department (ideally with experience dealing with fortnightly payroll processing)
- Excellent relationship building skills (able to answer candidates and clients enquires via email and telephone)
- Computer literate (excel plus third party systems)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Keeping our accounts system up to date (Xero)
- Sending weekly / monthly invoices to all clients
- Follow up outstanding payment in timely manner
- Allocating payments into our accounting software once received into our bank account.
- Entering all time sheets into our CRM system (People Planner)
- Reconciliation of all hours entered into the system
- Generating invoices on weekly basis
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary together with ongoing training and development.
RSM Topjobs is a NHS framework and Local Borough approved healthcare recruitment business based in Gants Hill with great transport links and free parking.
If you are interested in joining a leading recruitment agency that values and invests in its people please apply attaching your CV.
As a result of the high volume of applications we receive, in some instances we are unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.