Accounting & Advisory Manager/Senior Manager
Our client are an independent, award winning firm of Chartered Accountants, Auditors and Tax Advisors who support businesses and individuals across the South East and London.
The company are led by an experienced partner team and over 70 skilled and qualified team members bringing together a wealth of experience and talent.
They are currently recruiting for an Accounting and Advisory Manager or a Senior Manager with practice experience who will report directly to the partners.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring assignments are fully completed before being passed to Partners
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets and recoverability of fees required and communicate to the team
- Managing the allocation of work to other team members
- Completing regular review of work to ensure compliance standards are met
- Interact fully with clients in conjunction with senior audit team ensuring they are kept informed of progress
- Completion and submission of timesheets and billing (for own ledger if appropriate) within PE deadlines
- Assist Partners with the analysis of WIP
- Develop and apply complex, specialist technical knowledge and experience of previous audits at all times, advising team as required
- Must have at least 6 years work experience within a practice
- To be qualified
- Good working knowledge of accountancy and audit software
- Successful management of a team
- Computer literate when using Microsoft Excel and Word
- ACA / ACCA Qualified