Interim Marketing Analyst
- Interim Marketing Analyst
- Renowned organisation
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced marketing analyst who has the right balance of analytics and marketing strategy to work for a renowned organisation.
Our client is a world renowned fashion brand. One of the organisations best performing businesses have now seen the need for an additional Interim Marketing Analyst to join their team.
- Delivery of monthly sales reforecast & supporting analysis that actively challenges the publishing business and new business
- Set up and reporting of regional and channel analysis that provides supports decision making and contains insight
- Proactively identify, appraise & recommend business opportunities
- Work closely with the marketing and creative teams to ensure they are working in line with budget
- Work closely with merchandising team to evaluate KPIs and support trading decisions
- Delivery of Budget & Latest Estimate processes
- New project business case analysis and post investment appraisal
- Analysis and insight on China business
- Ad hoc analysis as required
Skills and Experience:
- Part Qualified Accountant
- Commercial experience of a similar role in a fast paced retail environment is essential
- Excellent eye for detail & organisational skills
- An inquisitive mind & proactive nature
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work at all levels of the organisation
- Advanced Excel.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in market research and market intelligence, as well as quantitative and qualitative analysis of customer data. You will possess excellent analytical and communication skills as this position will regularly be presenting to the GM and COO.
This is a highly desired role with attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work at a high end retailer.