Paid Social Media Analyst - Facebook Advertising
POST- Recruitment are working with a growing in-house Biddable Media Team in Harrogate and they're looking to expand their team with an experienced Paid Social Media Analyst.
You'll be responsible for paid social media campaigns including implementation of ads, reporting, analysis and optimisation of performance through content, targeting and testing.
- Responsible for campaign setup, ongoing optimization, and reporting. Daily management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across social media platforms including facebook and youtube.
- Test and improve on existing techniques.
- Social media is an exciting growth area so you’ll have the opportunity to try new techniques and improve on existing processes. Analyze and optimize.
- Use all analytical tools to manage and improve your campaign performance.
- Investigate new audiences and test them on an ongoing basis depending on the product being advertised.
- Test Ads. You will frequently test new messaging and video content to maximize key metrics like click-through-rate, cost-per-conversion and profitability.
- Revenue growth. You will analyze and optimize your campaigns on a daily, weekly and monthly level to ensure continued growth.
- Take pride in exceeding expectations, identifying new opportunities, and streamlining processes.
- Stay up to date on new ad products and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals and how they work with our media plan.
- Partner with Analytics team to use real-time data, testing, and campaign learnings to effectively optimize and manage campaigns. Collect insights to share back with internal teams.
- Understand our client's customer data base to be able to use our data to set up new audiences.
- Produce clear communication regarding campaign performance, recommendations and expected deliverables.
- Work flexible hours to adapt to the real-time nature of the social space. Be available "on call" during non-business hours for posting and optimizing as needed.
- Think outside the box, to come up with imaginative ways to approach challenges.
- Experience of paid advertising and promotion opportunities across social media networks, (especially Facebook).
- Experience of testing and optimisation of results for social performance using on-site metrics such as CPA and ROI to establish performance, in addition to GoogleAnalytics, Facebook and other social analytics tools.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA) You don’t have to be an analyst, but you do have to know what success looks like for your strategies and campaigns and how you might measure this must be highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage various projects and work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for continuous improvement are essential.
- Good commercial acumen and good analytical skills. With the ability to report data in a meaningful manner.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to be self-motivated and work on your own or as part of a team.
- An energetic and positive attitude with strong work ethic with the ability to go the extra mile when required - an ambitious, enthusiastic character.
- £27,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary
- Excellent benefits
- Free Parking
- Brilliant culture for learning and development
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.