Contracts Manager - IT
Our client is one of the world’s leading IT & Telecoms services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Working alongside various other departments to provide support on legal matters.
- Ensuring the best outcome for the Client through reviewing and drafting terms of a wide range of agreements in line with departmental procedures and governance policies whilst ensuring legal and regulation compliance.
- Ensuring agreements and solutions meet both company and client objectives.
- Minimizing business and contract risks by continuously reviewing terms and conditions
- Providing support when appropriate such as; negotiating contracts for subcontractors, vendors and partners to make sure flow down terms from client terms are in place.
- Assisting the bid team with relevant comeback to sections of bid/proposal.
- Communicating articulately between internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhering to all external and internal standards and regulations.
- Establishing contractual risks and potential risk mitigations through completion of contractual risk register.
Skills & Experience:
- Solid experience within a commercial or legal position.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of identifying and managing contractual and legal risks.
- Strong understanding of relevant legislations, regulations and being able to comply with them.
- Outstanding problem solving, negotiating skills to be able to deliver the desired results.
- A solid background in the IT industry to ensure understanding of IT business needs.