Billing and Revenue Control Officer
A Global, forward thinking and innovative Law firm, based in Leeds Centre, is looking for 2 Revenue control and billing administrators to join their prestigious, award winning team.
You will be expected to work with the Legal Advisers to ensure that billing and the management of work in progress on client matters is carried out promptly and efficiently.
- Liaising with legal advisers and credit control team to ensure that unpaid bills and disbursements are collected promptly
- Maintaining an understanding of work in progress and disbursement balances
- Reviewing work In progress to maximise monthly billing, working closely with fee earners to ensure their matters are billed regularly and any write off/down requests are dealt with according to the policy
- Completing reports for aged WIP, prioritising monthly & quarterly bills, working collaboratively with Fee Earners to ensure matters are sent to bill
- Dealing with interim, final and disbursement billing
- Following up draft invoices with Fee Earners to ensure they are approved and issued to clients
- Producing monthly bills for the Practice Group
- Dealing with all billing and ledger queries, including creating credit notes where needed;
- Liaising with other members within the Finance department to ensure queries are dealt with quickly;
- Ensuring at all times that general administration duties are kept up to date and in line with the company standards.
If you are wanting a new career within a company that prides itself on staff progression and development, then apply now or contact Amy Marper at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.