Protection Insurance Adviser (office based), Newcastle
Our client, a major Building Society, offers advisers access to a wide range of investment, pension and protection products from some of the UK’s biggest financial brands to meet the financial planning needs of their customers.
They are now seeking an experienced Protection Insurance Adviser to join their busy office based team in Newcastle.
There will be some travel involved to meet clients face to face off site as required.
The working pattern will be 35 hours over 5 days on a 2 week shift rota to include evenings and alternate Saturdays.
- Provision of a fully operational T2T and F2F protection advice service that meets agreed quality and service standards, including activity and appointment levels.
- Use IT platforms/systems as appropriate, demonstrating good levels of computer literacy
- Understand and adhere to all appropriate legislation, codes of practice, internal control requirements.
- To maintain effective working relationships with all lead providers - branch and call centre based.
- To understand any compliance issues and implement any remedial actions required.
Skills and Experience
- Protection sales experience within a regulated financial services environment
- Proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets
- Good knowledge of the regulated financial services industry
- Knowledge of protection products and their application
- Competence with Microsoft Office and other software programmes as required
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to manage a high volume workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at different levels
Regulated FS qualifications - RO1, Certificate in Financial Planning, CeMAP or equivalent