IT Project Manager - Leading Stockbroker
IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager (Leading Stockbrokers)
An IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager is needed to join a leading firm of City Stockbrokers, to play a key role in the implementation of their new stockbroking system.
Based in the heart of London's financial district, our client is an established and regulated firm in financial services that delivers exceptional trading opportunities to both retail and institutional clients in equities, and Forex trading. Due to continued expansion they are now seeking an IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager to join their talented team.
Joining as the IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager you will utilise your experience in a similar environment to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget. Whether you are migrating data between systems (SAM, Tercero etc.); ensuring resource availability and allocation; developing project scopes and objectives; carrying out risk assessments; measuring performance; providing advice or overseeing budgets it will be your knowledge of project management processes, techniques and tools which delivers outstanding results.
To qualify.You should be an IT Project Manager / PM / IT Delivery Manager / IT Systems Manager / Delivery Manager / Project Manager / Implementation Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Project Management role;
- Experience of working in a stockbroking environment (or similar);
- Experience in relevant software development and web technologies;
- Good current knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements;
- Experience of managing board level stakeholders;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible in your duties.
Experience of Tercero would be a bonus.
In return the IT Project Manager / IT Delivery Manager will be joining a rapidly growing financial organisation that offers a fantastic opportunity to get in with an expanding firm.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Media & Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Banking, Finance & Insurance jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Technology & New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Project / Product Management Engineering jobs in London (Central)