Are you an attentive and caring psychology graduate with an interest in supporting SEN pupils? Do you have theoretical or practical experience of the Autistic Spectrum Disorder?
Would you like to develop your career with a Teaching Assistant post this academic year? If so, then you need to apply to this Teaching Assistant post today!
• Teaching Assistant – Wandsworth Primary, South West London
• SEN Experienced Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• Immediate Start Long term full time until July 2018 - Teaching Assistant
• Individual Support Required for SEN Pupils - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils with Autism
• Good Understanding of ASD Required - Teaching Assistant
• Observe Brilliant Standards of Inclusion as a Teaching Assistant
A Wandsworth primary school, with a specialist provision for ASD pupils, require a Teaching Assistant with immediate effect. This Teaching Assistant post is ideal for a psychology graduate or experienced ASD worker, looking to develop their career in Clinical or Educational Psychology. The ideal Teaching Assistant must have an interest in ASD and the associated communication and social barriers.
The provision is part of a successful Primary school which supports up to 10 ASD pupils at a time. As a Teaching Assistant will also be expected to provide vital support in therapy sessions, which help learners to increase their confidence, self-esteem and independence. The SENCO will be there to advise and support any Teaching Assistant the school appoints.
This nurturing primary school is found in London and is 5 minutes away from the nearest tube station on the Victoria Line.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.