Health and Social Care Teacher
Health and Social Care Teacher required in BD postcode
Supply Desk are working on behalf of a school which is part of an academy trust in Bradford as they search for a Health and Social Care Teacher to join their team on a temporary basis.
What’s on offer?
- Long term supply placement running for 1 term in the first instance with potential to continue until the end of the year
- PART TIME BASIS – 3 days per week
- Excellent school based in nice surroundings with easy access for driving and public transport
- Strong leadership team with supportive department
- Key Stage 4 and 5 required
- Competitive rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant at Supply Desk who specialises in secondary education across Leeds and Bradford who will guide you through your recruitment process
- Both NQTs and more experienced teachers are invited to apply as we can accommodate both
What do we need from you?
- Please apply to this advert so that we are alerted to the fact that you are looking for a placement in September
- We need to see an up-to-date CV with all of your work history on – any gaps in work history we need to know the reason for the gaps
- We will need work references for the last 2 years
- Full safeguarding checks will be conducted and a face to face registration at our offices in Leeds in which we require to see ID and other documents (these will be explained to you)
How fast is the process?
The process can be very fast indeed. For your face to face registration we can see you on most occasions the next working day. We have direct contact with schools who are in over the summer holidays and are able to arrange interviews at your convenience. Your consultant will work hard on your behalf to ensure that you have an excellent understanding of where you are up to in your recruitment process.
What happens next?
You will receive a call from a specialist secondary education consultant who will conduct an initial telephone interview to understand more about you and what you are looking for. This will also be when we book your face to face registration at your convenience.
Please apply as quickly as possible to ensure that you have access to the full range of positions that we are working on. CVs can be sent to Secondary Education Specialist at the Leeds Branch of Supply Desk. The telephone number for this branch is . Please feel free to call and ask any questions.