Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Our client is looking for an ACA/ACCA part qualified or AAT part/ qualified accountant who can join a dynamic team in assisting with accounts preparation and audit. They are a large independent accountancy practice based near Sittingbourne who have a great reputation in the South East.
Our Sittingbourne based client is a well established independent practice. They are one of the largest in their area and are highly reputable. They dedicate themselves to building strong client relationships and pride themselves on the expertise they bring to individual businesses.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Handling a wide commercial portfolio of mixed clients, providing full audit and accounts support form initial contact through to full sign off of the work.
- Supporting the partners and assisting in the training of the more junior candidates on a weekly basis.
- Providing full and technical audit support to the clients
- Assisting with accounts preparation
- VAT returns
- Producing work for the manager and providing potential solutions
- Working closely with lead partners to help grow the brand
- Identifying and understanding client needs
- Suggesting potential solutions to accounting matter
ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT part/ qualified
Good IT skills
Good communication skills
Competitive salary + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76774383