Psychology graduate SEN teaching assistants - Warrington
Psychology graduate SEN teaching assistants - Liverpool
Do you have a relevant degree and experience within the SEN field?
Can you keep calm and differentiate to mixed abilities within an inclusive primary school in Liverpool?
This role is a full time long term role ideal for a future SEN teacher or Educational Psychologist
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Warrington primary school
- Long Term/Interim, Full-Time position starting September
- October start
The successful applicant will be a creative graduate who has spent time in a role where you worked closely with children. You will have a keen interest in developing your understanding the ability to create trusting relationships and bring a positive attitude to the classroom. You will have the ability to deal with challenging situations calmly and effectively and to demonstrating a well rounded understanding of the subject in hand.
You will be providing small group and 1-1 support with a small group of children with a variety of learning needs and will need to adapt the curriculum for different styles of learning and will be assisted with this differentiation with direction from the class teacher and SENCO.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
• Hold a relevant qualification
• Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
• Have at least 6 months child based experience.
• Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
• Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply for this job, or for any other of our Jobs in the Liverpool area please click 'apply’.