Teaching Assistant - Year 1
Teaching Assistant required for a school in Knaresborough!
Are you a graduate thinking of a teaching career???
Veritas Education are working with a school in Knaresborough who are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual to support the class and a child with challenging behaviour.
- KS1 (Year 1)
- Long term and possible permanent opportunity available.
- £50-£65 per day
- ASAP start
The school is looking for inspiring and enthusiastic graduates, with a good class honours degree to work alongside senior leaders and class teachers, to accelerate the learning of pupils. You should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work on your own initiative. Must have good behaviour management. They would ideally like to appoint someone who is considering teaching as a career in the future.
If you would like further information please respond to the advert with a copy of your CV or call Emma Bjelan on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'