North Somerset - Commutable from Weston Super Mare, Bridgwater, Taunton, Highbridge, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Bath, Chippenham, Trowbridge
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus benefits including Bonus & Pension
Ambridge Harris is looking to recruit a Finance Manager on behalf of our client based in North Somerset to join their existing team. It is a very exciting time to be joining this award winning company as they continue to grow and adapt. The activities associated with the role represent a good mix of regular activities and ad-hoc projects.
About the Role:
- Preparation of the monthly income journals derived from data sourced from the Billing System and dealing with any queries that might be raised
- Annual budget and periodic re-forecasts
- Analysis of company MI including staffing metrics, meter reading efficiency and complaints
- Raising of monthly charges to a business that the client outsources services to
- Reconciliation of business transactions including leakage adjustments and court fees
- Review of daily direct debit files
- Managing authorisation limits across the business both in terms of invoice approvals and customer adjustments such as refunds and write-offs
- Ad-hoc tasks based on skill match and availability
- The role will be a mixture of managing team activities and also being hands-on where appropriate.
- Hold an Accountancy qualification (E.g. ACMA/ACCA/ACA/AAT) or equivalent qualification/experience)
- Attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Desire to implement positive change to simplify processes, improve controls and provide new insights
- Efficient and professional
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76771711