Finance Manager required for a superb SME business based near Dudley. This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate from an SME background to join a prosperous and growing company, looking after two subdivisions and reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Production of full monthly management accounts for an £8m business
- Looking after the sales and purchase ledgers, with support from an Accounts Assistant
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Monthly variance analysis and commentary for the board pack
- Working closely alongside the operations managers
- Being a point of contact for the auditors
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience (QBE), and have a strong history in all-rounder roles within SME environments. You should have a stable career history, as we are looking for someone who will remain in this role for the foreseeable future.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76767378