Media Studies Teacher Maternity Cover
The College provides an outstanding international educational experience for over 400 students from across the world and is part of a large network across the UK and around the world. They are located in the centre of Cambridge, making it easy to reach via public or private transport; parking is accessible on site.
The College pride's themselves on their approach to teaching and learning, with small class sizes and an informal atmosphere ensuring that students are treated as individuals and build great relationships with staff. The College offers residential accommodation for students to live and also work on site whilst studying. With modern facilities, the resources are available to provide a stimulating learning environment for every individual.
As the ideal Media Studies Teacher, you will:
- Have recent experience Teaching Media Studies to GCSE and A Level
- Ideally have a Bachelors Degree in Media Studies
- Exhibit strong subject knowledge and curriculum knowledge;
- Ideally possess experience working with students who possess English as an Additional Language;
- Be skilful in planning well-structured lessons which stimulates the learning of each and every individual;
- Be able to adapt teaching to differing levels and strengths of all students;
- Have strong behaviour management skills;
- Show passion and enthusiasm about your subject;
- Possess strong communication skills;
The ability to teach Psychology to GCSE and A Level alongside Media Studies is desirable, but not essential.
After working with this College for the past 2 years, I am pleased to assist them in their search for the ideal candidate. I have met with this College on several occasions and can whole-heartedly say that working in this College would be an exceptional opportunity for any Teacher looking to develop their career and work in an outstanding environment.
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please apply immediatley for consideration.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY)