Voice Support Engineer
Voice Support Engineer - Permanent - Berkshire - up to £45,000 plus bonus plus on-call
We are looking for a strong Voice Support Engineer with a passion for CISCO voice products. You will provide support services to a number of different clients across the Unified Comms division.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but certainly not limited to:-
- Troubleshoot IP Telephony related faults and restore service within defined SLAs.
- Work on issues escalated from Tier-1 engineers.
- Manage communication and call logging with third parties and Cisco TAC.
- Take full ownership of all issues.
- Form part of 24x7 on call rota.
- Maintain regular communication with the customer and management on progress/status of owned problems.
- Maintain accurate records of customer communication and progress in the call logging system.
- Attend customer sites to perform troubleshooting of Cisco IP Telephony systems and associated applications when remote support is not suitable or has been exhausted.
- Provide support to other engineers
Skills required to be able to perform the role:-
- Cisco Call manager 7.x - 11.x
- Cisco Unity connection.
- Cisco CME, CUE,
- UCCX, EICC, Contact Centre concepts.
- Call Recording concepts, Redbox, QMS.
- Gateways H323, MGCP, SIP.
- Cisco CUBE
- Basic networking knowledge Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies.
- Strong understanding of general IP telephony concepts.
- CCIE Voice (ideal)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76765655