Geography Long Term Teacher
Annual bonus available of up to £750!
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for this exciting position on behalf of our partner School.
The school are seeking a highly motivated Geography Teacher who will be committed to academic excellence and to help every child succeed.
It is desired that the applicant is experienced teaching Geography at Key Stage 5 on either a long term or permanent basis previously.
The position starts ASAP and is expected to run until December 2017 (at a minimum). The position is full time, 5 days per week.
- The school caters to students aged 11-18 and serves a diverse community
- The school are part of a successful academy trust providing access to exceptional CPD and career opportunities and you would be working alongside the parallel teacher, to help plan lessons accordingly
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of our children
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
- A commitment to raising achievement
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school
- You must be committed to academic excellence and a desire to help every child succeed and achieve their full potential
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Termly and annual bonus available up to £750
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants up to £100 per recommendation
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded events
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.