Database Administrator / Developer - SQL
Data Analytics / Predicative Modelling - Running SQL Server in Cloud as well as on premise, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS
We are delighted to be exclusively representing a multi-award winning UK market leading Financial Technology company who are setting up a world class software development office in Belfast city centre. This is an extremely exciting time for Belfast's technology industry with the injection of Machine Learning, Big Data and Cloud Technologies.
One of the hottest companies in the UK fin-tech market. As the company have a very progressive cutting-edge approach to business and technology this makes this opportunity unmissable.
The SQL Database Administrator / Developer will have the opportunity to help build and lead small teams. This role will see you joining a small and friendly team as they built the Software Development team. As a SQL / Database Developer (SQL Server, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS) you will;
- Script and migrate code and schema between development, test and production servers
- Export/import client and analytic data with different level of transformations
- Write optimised T-SQL queries for database objects and ad hoc reports
- Write and develop production database objects like tables, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, views, functions
- Run regular recovery and consistency checks on the backups and databases
- Optimise data patterns to improve and optimise performance, maintainability and security
- Update and upgrade SQL Server versions across production, reporting, test and development database servers
- Strong database development skills
- Exposure to financial services
- Proven experience of developing high performance and sustainable databases
- Unit testing - AWS, GIT, Heroku
- Passion for technology
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Database Developer with PostgreSQL to join a market leading award winning company in the financial services sector.
Keywords: SQL Database Administrator / Developer, SQL Developer, SQL Database Admin, T-SQL, SSIS, ETL
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76762628