Early Years Practitioner L2
A fantastic nursery in Radlett requires a passionate and dedicated Early Years Practitioner.
A L2 qualification or above is essential for this role.
The nursery in Radlett has superb facilities and is well-resourced.
The setting is easily accessible by car. It is close to the M1, limited parking is available on-site.
As Early Years Practitioner you will be responsible for a group of key children. You will complete observations, plan activities for the children and build relationships with their parents.
The nursery in Radlett offers excellent rates of pay and 35 days annual allowance!
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To prepare children for the transition to the next age range.
* To keep abreast with current thinking and best practice.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NVQ 2 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A firm and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A firm understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION