Senior Communications Project Officer
WaterAid is looking for a Senior Communications Projects Officer to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the Communications and Projects Team, as part of the Brand and Creative Department, you will:
- Act as project manager, as well as supporting on a number of key global cross-organisational communications projects for WaterAid, such as World Water Day, World Toilet Day and Menstrual Hygiene Day.
- Provide coordination and support for strategic communications planning, both in the UK and globally.
- Work closely with all content teams on the creative development of effective and joined-up communications across WaterAid.
To be successful, you’ll need to be/have:
- Strong proven experience of coordinating communications activities and messages, ideally in an international environment.
- Proven experience of creative project management or producing creative projects; with an organised and thorough approach to planning and delivering projects within budget and on time.
- Experience of developing creative campaigns and projects. An agile thinker with an innovative approach to working for continuous improvement.
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision, who have an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also have the chance to grow and space to be yourself at your best.
Our wide range of benefits including agile/flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply, please go to our website via the button below.
Closing date: 16 October 2017.
Interview date: week commencing 23 October 2017.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.