Primary Teaching Assistant Sevenoaks Immediate start
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 or above looking to make your mark in education?
Can you commit to full-time work as a graduate Primary Teaching Assistant immediately?
An opportunity for a graduate seeking a Primary Teaching Assistant role has arisen at a ‘Good’ primary school in Sevenoaks!
*** Primary Teaching Assistant role at a friendly school in Sevenoaks
*** You must have a minimum of a 2:1 in your degree to be considered for this position
*** Long-Term/Full-Time position as a Primary Teaching Assistant
*** Daily rate of £60-£70
*** Interviewing now!!!
The successful applicant for this Primary Teaching Assistant role will;
- Have a great academic record including a 2:1 in your degree, good A-Levels and GCSE grades ‘C’ or above in English, Maths and Science
- Act as a positive role model for the pupils
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement
- Be looking to utilise their own academic talents in a challenging environment
- Be of a personable and caring nature and have the ability to communicate well with children
About the Primary Teaching Assistant role
As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will be working with children of different ages and abilities across the school ensuring that the pupils are achieving both their academic and social targets. Your role as a will include ensuring that the children are making constant progress and development in areas such as spelling, grammar and punctuation. You will support the pupils as their Primary Teaching Assistant by taking pupils out of class on both 1-1 and group sessions. You will be supported throughout your role at this school, receiving valuable support from the outstanding staff.
- Located in Sevenoaks
- Good transport links and a staff car park
- Received a well-deserved ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted
- Happy and supportive school environment
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity as a Primary Teaching Assistant, click ‘Apply’ and send your CV to Georgia at Edustaff to apply today!
Please note: due to the volume of Primary Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.