Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated orthopaedic physiotherapist to fill a full time role in Epsom. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 month contract.
Responsibilities of the physiotherapist:
- Covering in-patient elective and trauma wards
- Managing a varied clinical caseload within designated clinical environments
- Conducting patient assessments and providing advice and treatment
Requirements of the physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a physiotherapist
This physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting Kellie Thorndyke. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.