Tailormade Travel Consultant - Adventure Travel
Tailormade Travel Consultant – Adventure Travel - £28k plus commission & incentives - Hampshire
A leading adventure travel company who specialise in some of the world’s most exciting and exotic destinations are looking for an Tailormade Travel Consultant to join a vibrant and dynamic team. The Tailormade Travel Consultant will be responsible for the creation and design of innovative and engaging travel for a clientele that likes to push their travel boundaries. As Tailormade Travel Consultant you keep the highest of service levels ensuring that the customers travel experience stays at the heart of what you do.
As Tailormade Travel Consultant you will:
- Plan tailor-made travel itineraries to meet customer requests, taking ownership of the itinerary from the initial quotation stage through to departure.
- Achieve profit margins and consistently achieve sales revenue and service targets
- Provide personalised customer service of the highest level at all times
- Use own travel experience to assist with customer queries and engage with customers to meet their individual travel needs
- Pro-actively promote additional services and maximise sales opportunities
- Create and provide attractive customer facing documentation and follow up all quotes to ensure that the maximum conversion level is achieved.
- Collect all information from client & confirm all details with ground travel agent
- Maintain the product database, updating and creating travel product descriptions
- Ensure a customer-focused approach is adopted in all assigned responsibilities
- Execute all assigned tasks and booking administration efficiently, ensuring targets and KPIs are met and exceeded.
The successful Adventure Travel Tailormade Consultant with have a passion for travel with an enthusive and positive personality that is able to build rapport quickly and effectively with people. You will have strong travel knowledge, be well travelled and have strong people and communication skills. As an Adventure Travel Tailormade Consultant you will have experience in the travel industry and be looking to work for a company that consistently achieves results.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76754252