KS1 Class teacher ASAP start
Teacher (Key Stage 1)
Contract - Required fror an asap start
Salary: Paid to scale
- Do you want to make a real difference in students lives!
- Work at an 'outstanding' school.
- Be part of a school whos ethos is based on a christian ethos.
- Have a passion for creative teaching and to be allowed the space to develop individuals with a more flexible curriculum than mainstream?
We require an exceptional teacher of key stage 1 who is passionate about providing the best possible education and care for students. You will be based in an 'outstanding' OFSTED rated school with access to new technology and the support and training if needed.
It would suit an individual who is passionate about making a real difference to student's life chances and supporting them in achieving their potential in essential life skills, which is a high priority for the school. The ability to be creative and use imaginative flair to engage is essential, along with having resilience, drive and high expectations to inspire students to achieve.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76766305