Ophthalmic Staff Nurse
Permanent, full time
Monday-Friday, regular working hours
Are you a registered nurse looking for an opportunity to gain experience within the private sector?
We are looking for an NMC registered nurse to join a prestigious ophthalmic clinic based in London's renowned medical district that is looking to recruit a clinic nurse to expand their highly specialised team.
This clinic is offering consultant led diagnostic investigations and treatments such as keyhole laser eye surgery and cataract procedures. They use the latest technology to deliver pioneering treatments to patients and have recently achieved awards for their services.
We would like to hear from nurses with previous experience within outpatients/day surgery or a clinic setting looking for to take the next step in their career and specialise in ophthalmics. No previous experience within opthalmics is required as full support and training will be provided.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pre operative assessments of patients
- Post operative wound care and assessment
- Working alongside internationally renowned surgeons within the theatre
- Counselling patients post treatment and providing guidance
- Administering and dispensing eye drops
- Conduct high technology diagnostic testing
What are the benefits for you?
- Monday -Friday
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including private pension
If you are interested in joining this impressive private clinic and developing your career within opthalmics - this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Call our dedicated consultant now for more information on 0207 959 1018.