Product Manager - Software / Digital Tech
Zest Scientific recruitment is partnered with an innovative digital health company to identify a B2B Product Manager (Cambridge) with experience in the Biotech/Pharma or Software / Tech sector. The existing portfolio and pipeline technologies are speeding up the development of new treatments for neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer's, ADHD, Depression and Schizophrenia. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity where you will develop a global marketing plan for wearable and smart phone software products used in pharmaceutical research.
- Educated to degree level in Science, Business, Marketing or a related subject.
- Commercial experience gained within the Digital / Tech / Cloud Software sector.
- Product Management experience in a B2B environment or Product Development with client facing exposure.
- Willingness to take on board new ideas and an ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- A desire to further develop commercial skills and gain a comprehensive understanding of the full marketing mix.
- A versatile and team oriented individual who can effectively communicate ideas and influence both internal and external stakeholders.
- The Product Manager will develop, manage and implement global marketing plans for a portfolio of digital products and software used by Pharma, Biotech and Clinical Research partners.
- Develop strategic relationships with key accounts, opinion leaders and patient groups; understanding their needs to shape new products in development.
- Drawing on Market Intelligence you will define product pricing and continuously monitor product performance against specific price points.
- Create promotional material and work in conjunction with Business Development teams to support commercial events and sales calls.
- Conduct market research to assess competitor activity, sales opportunities and new product development opportunities.
- Pioneer in the development of wearable technology in the assessment of brain health.
- High growth business with an innovative product pipeline, developing digital products and software used to accelerate the development of treatments for neurological disorders.
- Provides an excellent platform for personal development working on a diverse range of projects.
- Highly transparent role liaising with senior decision makers within Product Steering, R&D and Business Development.
Competitive salary up to £50,000 (DOE) + Bonus and a rage of additional benefits. Zest Scientific is working to a strict deadline so in order to be considered for this opportunity please apply now and your application will be reviewed immediately.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76770012