Our client is a national technology company that operations across the UK. This is an extremely successful and innovative brand, making advancements in multiplatform interaction technology.
A UX researcher is key in finding commonalities across a variety of demographics. This position is of paramount importance throughout the design process. A UX researcher will identify, prove or disprove all assumptions, allowing the UX team to make massive gains.
This is a great opportunity to provide your own creative ideas while learning from one of the most innovative UX teams in London.
- Research the latest consumer trends and practices
- Negotiating with senior stakeholders and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Proficient in qualitative and quantitative research gathering
- Previous experience in Integrating analytics, testing and metrics
- Translating research findings into appropriate information and plans of action
- Communicate research effectively with stakeholders and the UX team
- Must be aware of the latest trends in ecommerce design, UX/UI and future tech
- Identify new research requirements and opportunities
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team
- Present ideas and findings clearly and succinctly
- Solid understanding of UX principles and best practices
- Experience creating user journey maps and basic wireframes
If you have the skills and experience needed for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to or call 02036755070 for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76777111