Teaching Personnel are working in conjunction with 3 secondary schools in St Austell, to provide supply staff for short and long term cover requirements, we therefore urgently need a Teacher of Maths in the local area.
The schools differ in size and type; but are all keen to ensure their children receive the very best education possible.
As we are recruiting for a variety of schools who all use Teaching Personnel for their cover needs, we are looking for teachers who can be flexible and adaptable in the classroom. To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Able to teach Maths from KS3 to KS5 with QTS
- Have a history of great attainment and demonstrable results
- Able to plan and assess effectively and work with children to overcome learning barriers
- Positive and passionate for your subject and education
- Able to provide references for previous Maths teaching in the last 2 years
In return, you can expect to receive:
- Great rates of weekly pay
- Access to Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy
- Opportunities across various schools
- Access to exclusive long term jobs
- Flexibility where needed in your availability for work
- Support from a dedicated expert in Education Recruitment
There is immediate work available, so if this role is for you, please call Krista Faulkner on or email your CV to krista.faulkner@teaching personnel.com