Primary School Teachers
Have you completed your teaching qualifications and not sure what to do next?
Are you looking to combine the passion for teaching with flexible working hours?
Class People work with some of the best schools in Oxford and have a variety of day to day, short term, long term and permanent opportunities for primary school teachers. We aim to match the right teachers up with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
We are looking to recruit newly qualified teachers for teaching positions in key stage 1.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status.
- Desire to be an inspirational teacher and motivate children.
- Good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Be able to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour.
- Pass DBS checks.
As Class People employee you will benefit from:
- Competitive rates of pay from £80- £120 per day
- Regular work in your local area.
- Guarantee scheme
- Support of a dedicated Consultant
- Recommend a friend scheme- Get £100 Love2Shop vouchers when a friend has worked with us for 12 days or more
- The opportunity to enhance your skill set and work in a variety of settings.
- Continued Professional development Training
- 24 hour support and service
We look forward to meeting with you