Key stage 2 Primary Teacher Warrington
We are currently working with a large 3 form entry primary school in Warrington who are looking for a qualified primary teacher to teach a key stage 2 class to cover an ongoing absence. The teacher is required 5 days week from as soon as possible on an ongoing basis, potentially until Christmas.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
- Teaching a year 5 class or year 6 class
- Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
- Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
- Working collaboratively with the upper Ks2 team
- Planning for, directing and working with teaching assistants
You will also need
- A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching the new primary curriculum ( updated 2014)
- To be immediately available and able to commute to Warrington and work normal school hours
Benefits of the role
- Working in a vibrant purposeful school
- Good Ofsted June 2016
- New building September 2015
- Popular primary school with enthusiastic children and good parental support
- Excellent support from colleagues and senior leadership team
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources and CPD
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
In order to apply for this role please send an up to date CV to and call me on to discuss your application.
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.