Python Developer (Full Stack)
Python Developer / Full Stack Developer / API Development / Linux & Devops / Cambridge / Awesome culture
A very well funded and hugely exciting/disruptive Tech Start-up are looking to recruit a full stack developer to work alongside the CTO to help with the green field development and evolution of their core systems.
To apply you will ideally have as many of the following as possible;
- Accomplished Python developer
- Strong experience creating and using Web APIs.
- Comfortable using Linux and general Internet systems
- Outstanding programming skills.
- Familiar and comfortable with object oriented programming techniques.
- Mastered at least one web application framework such as Flask, Django or another mainstream framework.
- Experience of working with a relational database and preferably knowledge of SqlAlchemy.
- Experience with technologies such as:
- Relational databases
- Asynchronous task processing
- Restful web services
- Cross process synchronisation and locking
Nice to haves :
- Jinja2 templating
- Postgresql (database)
- Git (version control)
- Bash scripting (Linux)
You will ideally have experience with version control, and both functional and unit testing.
Working in an Agile environment is also preferred.
For a confidentail chat please call Chris Murdoch on 01908 929011
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76781268