Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
We have multiple roles available within the capability at the career levels below, depending upon skills/experience:
- Senior Analyst: From £31,424
- Specialist: From £36,725
- Associate Manager: From £42,570
Job reference: 00507172
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Before hitting the 'Apply' button, ask yourself these questions...
- As someone who works in IT do you find that you’re at your best when considering what the client wants for their business and how you could shape an innovative yet pragmatic IT solution to help them in meeting that requirement?
- Are you great at getting your ideas across be it to more business-focused clients who want to talk concepts or to the more tech-savvy developers who like the detail? Can you act as the bridge between these two worlds whilst evangelising the solution you’re creating?
- Are you a natural problem solver with a logical mind who relishes being faced with a new problem to solve who can work effectively in a variety of teams to get to the best overall solution designed – even if this occasionally means a trip back to the drawing board to allow a solution to evolve into something better, and in a direction that was perhaps unforeseen at the start?
- Have you spent time in the past either working as a solution or technology architect? OR have you had a senior role in a development team and been that go to person that others look to for direction who is often first to understand how things work? …and due to your ability to clearly understand the business requirements you now want to expand your reach to direct interactions with clients to help them in capturing their requirements and translating them into a solution you can lead others in building?
- Are you someone with a great attention to detail who likes to do things the right way, but is comfortable asking the difficult questions, and who is not afraid to try new something new?
- Do you have a natural curiosity of technology especially new technology and often think “I wonder how that could be used for a client”?
- Do you enjoy creating a ‘blueprint’ of your solution – capturing this in a picture that really does paint a thousand words…and then do you love to take people through your vision enjoying the moment when the solution comes to life for them…?
If you’ve answered yes in your head to three or more of the above questions and you want a job within a great team which is well paid and will help you grow professionally then we’d love to talk to you about the opportunity of working as a Solution Architect within our Newcastle Delivery Centre. We’re experiencing phenomenal growth and architects are at the heart of everything we do – they’re the ones that ‘speak both business and technical’. Come join us on this exciting journey!
All applicants should be fully flexible between Monday and Friday and prepared to work at any of our client locations across the UK, this may mean staying away from home during the working week.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC clearance which requires 5 years of continuous UK address history
To find out more about the role, our Newcastle Delivery Centre and what it’s like to be a part of our brilliant team visit our microsite.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/76760287