Qualified Practitioners required
£19200 to - £22500/annum 33 holidays
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are working with a family run, fast expanding nursery in the Angel area, who are recruiting for an experienced 3rd in charge and Deputy Room leader to join their rapidly expanding team.
This beautiful leading nursery care deeply for their staff and as such offer one of the leading packages in the area:
• Starting salary of: £19200-22500
• 33 days total holiday (including the 8 days bank holidays)
• On-going support and career development with a supportive engaging management team
• Large pools of resources and fantastic facilities
• Salary reviews and performance support meetings every 6 months to ensure continual progression and career enhancement.
And most importantly, they offer to share as much passion and commitments to their staff as their staff do to the children in their care.
You will be working full time, Monday to Friday.
• Experience of working in a nursery/private day care setting
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• Knowledge and experience of working within and implementing the EYFS statutory framework
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.