Surveyor and Project Manager
Job Title: Surveyor and Project Manager (Door Industry)
Salary: £35,000 To £45,000 OTE (Depending on experience)
Company Car/Allowance, Mobile, Pension.
Location: Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Chippenham, Thatcham, Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Slough, Hayes, London, West London
Start Date: ASAP
Due to our clients recent success and growth plans they are now looking to recruit a surveyor and Project Manager to join their team specialising in the Door Industry.
Our client is a leading specialist door supplier in the UK with a focus on reliability and integrity. Due to recent developments and investment, our client has a planned expansion program that requires an additional surveyor and project manager to supervise and manage new key clients.
Surveyor and Project Manager Role:
To survey and project manage new commercial installations of security, fire and environmental doors.
The ideal Surveyor & Project Manager and The Role:
- To assist architects and main contractors in the correct specification of products.
- Surveying, planning and managing commercial door installation projects valued between £10k to £300k
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide clients with good technical advice and support across the entire product portfolio (Roller & Fire Shutters, Industrial Sectional & Bi Folding doors, Speed Doors.)
- Have a good understanding of associated construction trades and be able to adapt engineering design when required.
- Have legal understanding and capability to work within DOM1/2 & JCT forms of procurement.
- Attend existing clients pre-contractual meetings to secure and progress projects.
- Have confidence in working to key client deadlines and expectation.
- Provide pre and post project cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
It would be advantageous to hold suitable qualifications & experience:
- IBOSH qualified or equivalent.
- Background in the door and /or construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT proficiently using Microsoft packages
- Good commercial awareness & business attitude.
Surveyor & Project Manager Benefits Include:
- Permanent position to start ASAP
- Company vehicle & mobile phone
- Pension contribution
- Career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced surveyor to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the experience and skills listed above then apply today for the chance of an early interview!
About the company:
Our client a respected manufacturer and installer of roller shutters, sliding security grilles, industrial doors, fire shutters and curtains, automatic doors, gates and barriers. They take pride in all stages of their work from the design of a door system to the fitting and commissioning, always ensuring that their high standards are maintained throughout.
Our clients consistent of workmanship and reliability has made them the preferred supplier for many of the UK's emergency services including the Fire Service, NHS, Police & Coastguard.
They use their extensive experience to help advise and supply customers with the right product and service for the right application, all under the correct legal legislation of the UK and EU.