Year 2 Class Teacher
Fixed term Year 2 class teacher position starting October 2017 to the end of July 2018.
We are looking for an inspirational practitioner to join a Year 2 class. You must be willing to work as a member of a committed, professional team and have a real desire to aid the development of children.
We are looking for:
- an outstanding teacher
- with experience and a passion for driving achievement and learning
- a team player who can work alongside other members of staff with encouragement and enthusiasm
- flexibility and creativity to achieve the best outcomes for all pupils
- commitment to making a difference.
Our client school based in Great Yarmouth North is a community school and nursery providing education for children from 3 -9 years currently. The Governors, Staff and Volunteers are committed to their vision of 'SHAPING THE FUTURE THROUGH THEIR CHILDREN’ by creating a safe, happy place where EVERYBODY can learn and achieve success.
The school will offer:
- a hardworking and positive staff team
- supportive parents and governors
- an inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment, progress and behaviour
- a commitment to continuing professional development.
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher for this exciting opportunity, if you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Nathan for an initial chat or email your details.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeachWell, we look forward to speaking with you.