Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a full-time Head Teacher for Glenbarr Primary School on a temporary basis to cover Maternity Leave.
The anticipated end date for this contract is December 2018.
The role of the head teacher is, within the resources available, to conduct the affairs of the school to the benefit of the pupils and the community it serves through pursuing objectives and implementing policies set by the education authority.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for Job Share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For informaiton realting to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Pauline Inglis, Area Education Officer on 01546 604703.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post ARB02454 / CME00543.
See also: Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME00543 - Head Teacher.doc
CME00543 - Head Teacher Report.doc
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782445