Management Accounting - Manufacturing, Technology and Engineering
Your new company
Highly regarded international company with sophisticated products and services.
Your new role
Working with an engaged finance team, this key accounting role will include the following responsibilities
- Work as a financial point of contact for the business' functional teams.
- Provide support and advice to functional teams as needed
- Exert financial control of the functions, through appropriate use of K.P.I.s
- Achieve timely delivery of reporting and analysis
- Achieve month end deadlines, reporting to head office and local senior management.
- Ensure SAP maintenance is supported in order to maintain month end integrity.
- Support and implement the introduction of new processes and procedures as required.
- Where appropriate, provide data to support cost/ benefit analysis
- Support the team in educating and helping budget holders acquire knowledge and skills to understand financial processes, budgets and deliverables.
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally qualified CIMA
Expereince and understanding of Management Accounting
Applications also considered from P/Q or QBE management accounts as well as candidates with a practice background wanting move into industry
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits and salary package.
Longer term career development opportunities
Free onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76784375