1:1 SEN TA - Northallerton
Principal Resourcing are recruiting teaching assistants who specialise in working with on 1:1 basis with primary aged pupils who have a statements of special educational needs.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic 1:1 SEN TA to work in Special Schools in the Northallerton area, on a long term supply basis.
The ideal applicant will have experience working on a 1:1 basis with pupils who are on the Autistic Spectrum. You must be confident deescalating and managing behaviour as well as supporting pupils with Phonics and Maths.
This position could possible become permanent for the right person. You will assist the lead teacher in devising lesson plans and supporting SEN students in group and 1:1 sessions.
What you will require:
· Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
· Evidence of good classroom control
· A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
· A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
· A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
· A confident and positive approach to working with children
· The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
· An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
· A passion for education within your subject
· A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
· NQTs are very welcome to apply
· A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer
· Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
· An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
· A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
· Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
· A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
· 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
· A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.