Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 27th October 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, part-time, term-time Classroom Assistant for 15 hours per week in Rothesay Primary School. The anticipated contract end date is Friday 30th March 2018.
The hours to be worked are to be agreed.
Applicants should note that:-
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Barry Wilson, Head Teacher on 01700 503367.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02444 / CME36942.
See also: CME36942 - Classroom Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76782414