Finance Business Partner
Based in Tring, Hertfordshire, our impressive, global manufacturing client is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their busy finance function and progress through the ranks, acting as a clear go between for numerous departments and key financial stakeholders. You will effectively business partner and act as finance lead on multiple projects daily. The role is being recruited on a permanent basis.
This job would suit somebody with a real drive, desire and ambition to progress with excellent communication and analytical skills. You will effectively support the Senior Finance Manager with some crucial relationships and partnering with departments, driving important change into specific operational areas of the business. This will also include understanding the costs across this business area and some other general reporting requirements.
This company is a world-renowned business with impressive growth achieved and expected furthermore and they're currently going through a period of growth following a recent acquisition and some significant new business wins.
The successful individual will be a Part Qualified/ Finalist ACCA or CIMA studier with good management accounting knowledge and excellent commercial skills. Experience in the manufacturing sector would be highly advantageous but experience with business partnering within a fast-paced business is essential. Strong communication skills will be needed when working with non-finance on cost control, variance analysis and other finance related issues.
Duties will include:
- Acting as Business Partner providing financial support to the function for the effective project delivery
- Produce detailed analysis of the functional spend to budget / forecast
- Review and challenge financial performance with functional management
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and forecasting
- Manage budgets on large scale R&D projects with accurate and timely reporting
- Responsible for reporting engineering spend by project
- Train Managers to increase their financial awareness
- Maintain a robust and flexible functional accounting system which enables full programme financial review and analysis
- Provide forecast update as and when required with explanation for variances, aligning forecast
- Ensure that revenue recognition requirements are met
- Assist in carrying out impairment reviews and the calculation of participation payment amortisation
- Delivery of policy deployment and cost containment metrics including understanding results and identifying opportunities for improvement including use of continuous improvement techniques
- Support Financial Accounting team with the month end postings
For more information about this role or any other Finance Business Partnering jobs in Tring, Hertfordshire please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76761128