My client is seeking to recruit a fully qualified commercially orientated Finance Manager, for their nationally recognised business based in Exeter. There are Excellent opportunities for progression with a salary of £45 -50k + 35 days holiday + benefits. Key aspects to the role include the following:
- Preparation, review and analysis of the monthly accounts
- Responsibility for journals, management of accruals and provisions, and investigation of variances
- Responsibility for monthly financial reporting
- Development and enhancement of financial management reporting
- Pro-active analysis of cost driver information and identification of cost efficiency opportunities.
- Effective analysis and interpretation of data
- Responsibility for all journals and final balances
- Manage the budget and forecast timetables
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place
- Undertake regular reviews of the effectiveness of financial procedures and controls.
- Effective management and development a wider Finance team.
- Management and production of reports and financial models to meet the needs of the business.
- Preparation and review of budgets, quarterly forecasts and business plans.
- Ensure the delivery and monitoring of the commercial aspects of Partner contracts.
- Work closely with Contract Manager to ensure that all major contracts deliver financial performance in line with annual business.
- Liaison with external and internal auditors
- Undertake financial appraisal of contract tender bids.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76774979