Programme Delivery Coordinator
The IfT is a specialist graduate school for teachers. Our courses have a single purpose - to ensure that teachers are able to keep getting better.
Job title: Programme Delivery Coordinator
Reports to: Operations Officer
Start date: ASAP
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: £20,000-24,000 plus £3,000 London weighting and 11% pension contribution
What is the role?
This is an opportunity to join a high-performing team committed to ensuring that all children get an excellent education. The Programme Delivery Coordinator will:
- Be responsible for programme delivery logistics across our suite of programmes;
- Lead on end to end event logistics for training sessions and conferences, from planning and preparation through to evaluation;
- Establish and maintain effective administrative systems to meet business needs, such as record-keeping, compliance tasks, finance processes and progress tracking;
- Support faculty and programme participants with our learning platform, including troubleshooting and content creation;
- Manage key relationships with school operations managers and other school administrators;
- Lead on key projects to support the growth and development of the faculty and its work as needed;
- Book transport and accommodation as needed by the faculty team;
- Support with the IfT’s recruitment processes to ensure we can continue to attract and select an excellent team;
- Other duties as may be required from time to time to support an effective organisation.
Knowledge, Skills & Networks
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise work in order to manage concurrent projects and tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Patience and tact, with the ability to influence people to get what is needed whilst retaining strong relationships;
- Experience of establishing and managing processes and systems that improve quality and efficiency within a team or organisation is desirable;
- Experience managing event logistics is desirable, ideally with experience of managing an event from the initial planning process through to its evaluation;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Flexibility, with the ability to adapt to a fast-growing and ever-changing organisation, and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment;
- A proactive and solution-focused approach, with the ability to identify next steps, work independently, and make judgements about when to push ahead and when to consult others before acting;
Knowledge of the education sector (desirable).
To apply for the role please email the following no later than 5pm on Sunday 22nd October to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the job title in the subject line:
- A supporting letter (no more than 2 sides) outlining how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role;
- Your CV (maximum 2 sides); and
- We would also be grateful if you could include a completed equal opportunities form, which you can download here.
If you have any questions or queries about this role or wish to have a confidential conversation about the position, please get in touch via email@example.com.